Hello! I am a game developer based in Leamington Spa. I am passionate about creating amazing digital experiences with creative people.
I write the code that brings our ideas to life!
Let's have a look at my personal projects:
Restitched is a 2.5D UGC platformer game. It is made by the wonderful team at Trixel Creative which I am proud to be a part of!
The game is under development. As lead programmer of the project, here are a few of the things I am working on:
- Building upon my previous experience in making games in Unity in C#
- Building a scalable level creation system to handle level loading/saving (serialisation) as well as real-time multiplayer collaboration over the network
- Adding UGC-friendly fast voxel lighting on top of Unity's standard shading
- Implementing a rich, unique and memorable UI experience
- Collaborating with a remote, highly creative team to iterate on ideas and bring our collective vision to life!
- Improving the team's coding standards to put an emphasis on modular systems that can be easily put together for rapid prototyping and which are more easily tested
Restitched is a hugely exciting project, where I am putting my teamwork as well as communication skills to collaborate with others, all while getting more experience in programming systems, UI and shaders.
This is the end of this page.
But it's not the end, right?
See you around!